E-Waste recycling is a complex and multi-layered task. We adopt a systematic, clearly outlined process that includes:
The materials are loaded into our specialized carriers and brought to our storage and dismantling facility on the outskirts of Pune.
Hazardous substances are identified and separated out.
The systems are dismantled into smaller parts/components so as to facilitate recycling.
Actual recycling in an eco-friendly way takes place as per stringent norms laid down by the authorities.
OUR PROCESS FLOW CHART
Computer Recycling & Disposal
Computers play a huge role in modern life. As technology continues to advance, consumers are replacing their laptops, computers, servers, workstations and tablets much more often.
But when it’s time to upgrade, how do you handle computer disposal? Laptops and tablets are made from electrical components, plastics, glass, and chemicals, that can harm the environment if not properly thrown away. Unfortunately, many waste management companies do not accept electronics with their regular trash collection.
CONVENIENT E-WASTE DISPOSAL SERVICE
If you need a hand getting rid of your old computers, Laptops, household stuff, and Whether it’s a small item from your home or a bigger load of equipment from offices, IT companies, Software companies, Corporate sector, or school, we can handle it. We’ll do all the loading, recycle the recyclables, and donate the donatives.
Here’s how our service works:
- Inspects and Collects E-Waste upon paying the generator
- Provides logistics and transportation support
- We also provide service for de-bonding of custom bonded assets on clients requests
- Data wiping, Degaussing, Destruction certificate will be provided to the customer, according to E-Waste materials and requirements
- We also buy all types of branded used Laptops, Desktops.
Electronics and Electrical equipment which are non-functional, surplus, end of life are called E-Waste WEEE(Waste from Electrical and Electronic equipment). Environmentally sound management of E-Waste means taking all steps required to ensure that E-Waste is managed in a manner that protects the health and the environment against any adverse effects resulting from it.
How do we dispose of or recycle old computers and laptops?
When it’s time to get rid of your old computer, you may be wondering the best way to do it. The old computers should be reused or donated first, recycled next, and then disposed of as a last resort.
Here’s how we handle computer or laptops Hdd Data disposal:
- Delete your browsing history.
- Consult with your employers about any company data disposal policies.
- Uninstall your programs, such as Microsoft Office or ecommerce programs that may save your personal information.
- Complete a full factory reset on your computer to delete any saved preferences.
- If the computer is unusable, consider removing your hard drive and destroying it by hand or with
- Once your computer is free of personal files, consider what your best options are for getting rid of it.
- If your computer still works, consider donating it to family, friends, or any computer-based charities ( NGO.) in the Rural area.
- If you want to dispose of your laptop, Desktops reach out to Kuldeep E-waste Disposals and ask about drop-off policies.
- As a last resort, throw your old laptop away with your garbage. However, be aware that throwing computers into local landfills is not legal in India today. ( E-waste Management Rule – 2016 )
- No matter how you decide to handle your PC disposal, be aware of the potential hazards throwing your old computers into the garbage can cause.
We offer a complete data destruction service and will securely and safely remove all of your existing data from your computer equipment.
Our experienced team specialises in PC data destruction. When you use our free computer disposal service, we’ll completely erase all of your private data from your hardware, ensuring that your private personal and/or commercial data is secure and destroyed.
On request, we can provide complete legally-required data destruction paperwork to give you full confidence that your private data is 100% wiped and irretrievable.